2022 Nissan ARIYA Specs And Features
Find Out The 2022 Nissan ARIYA Release Date
Stop by Nissan of Orange Park in Jacksonville, FL to find out how Nissan is expanding its electric vehicle line with the new 2022 Nissan ARIYA, with a release date coming soon. Going green with Nissan now gives you choices—the Leaf hatchback EV and the Nissan ARIYA crossover SUV—both all-electric and emissions free.
With a low, wide stance, the new Nissan ARIYA gives off an enticing, sporty vibe right out of the gate. Make sure to ask our helpful staff to give you the latest details on the 2022 ARIYA’s safety features, technology features, two battery choices, and two drivetrains that extend your driving range up to 300 miles on one charge.
Go Green With New 2022 ARIYA Trim Choices
The Nissan ARIYA entices drivers with plenty of choices, including five trims—VENTURE+, ENGAGE, EVOLVE+, PREMIERE, and PLATINUM+—two different battery sizes, and either Front-wheel drive (FWD) or e-4ORCE All-wheel Drive (AWD). Each trim has its own unique qualities to fit your driving style and needs.
- Explore with confidence in the ARIYA VENTURE+ with a 238 HP 91 kWh battery, FWD, and an up to 300 mile range.
- For comfort and technology, choose the ENGAGE with a 214 HP 66 kWh battery, FWD, and an up to 215 mile range.
- The ARIYA EVOLVE+ comes with a 91 kWh battery and either FWD or AWD. The FWD model offers 238 HP and up to 285 miles of range, and the e-4ORCE All-Wheel Drive model offers 389 HP, 442 lb-ft of torque, and an up to 270 mile range.
- Take your style up a notch with the ARIYA PREMIER, with a 238 HP 91 kWh battery, FWD, and details like unique aero wheel covers, illuminated kick plates, and PREMIER badging.
- The ARIYA PLATINUM+ goes the distance with style, performance, and technology. It’s equipped with a 389 HP 91 kWh battery and AWD for up to 265 miles of range. Drivers will also enjoy a Nissan ARIYA interior with standard Nappa leather-appointed seats.
Expect High-End Driver Assistance Features
Every Nissan ARIYA EV is equipped with Nissan ProPILOT Assist 2.0 or ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link, and the power of cameras, radar, and sonar to add confidence to your drive. These driver-assistance features help you navigate the roadways and other drivers for a safer commute.
ProPILOT Assist 2.0 includes advanced features like Guided Freeway Driving—for help with freeway mapping and 360° traffic monitoring, Lane Change Assistance—for safer lane changes, and Hands-Off Driving—for no-hands driving on certain single-lane highway stretches.
ProPILOT Assist with Navi-Link connects drivers with mapping data on the navigation system so it can recognize and help with freeway off-ramps and gentle curves, help keep a preset distance from the car ahead, and help keep you centered in your lane.
Learn More About The 2022 Nissan ARIYA
Coming soon, we promise the 2022 Nissan ARIYA will wow drivers with its advanced technology features, striking design and style, and spa-like interior. Stop by Nissan of Orange Park to find out the full details and specs of the up and coming all-electric ARIYA SUV. While you’re here, check for specials on all our Nissan vehicles.